Need a simple, low cost way to display digits using your Arduino? Look no further than the Digit Shield now available in the Maker Shed! This easy to assemble shield uses a bright green 4 digit, 7 segment display to give you the data you need. Use it to make a clocks, timers, display sensor data, or anything else you can dream up for your next project!
- Easy-to-use open source library makes it very simple to display integers and floating point numbers.
- Multiplexing of digits is implemented using a timer overflow interrupt handler for flicker-free display.
- Only uses 4 Arduino pins (2,3,4,5).
- All through-hole parts for easy kit assembly.
- Cool, crisp, green display.
- (Arduino not included)
Also, be sure to stop by the Maker Shed to see our newly refreshed site!